CMN assists clients in launching new ventures and reorganizing existing ones using optimal business organization designs. The Firm has counseled all manner of businesses in finding the most suitable model and ownership structure. Our innovative thinking generates constructive solutions.
Once our clients’ businesses are up and running, CMN counsels both commercial enterprises and nonprofits on their strategic relationships with business or marketing partners, acquisitions and growth management, contract negotiations and complex transactions. The Firm helps its clients evaluate both litigation and business risks in making strategic decisions important to the success of the enterprise.
With clients from diverse industries, CMN’s business counsel brings both large institutions and closely-held entities effective strategies to meet their challenges and opportunities.
In addition to the formation of any number of entities in different industries, this list illustrates just some of our experience in corporate matters:
- Corporate governance audit for national professional association.
- Negotiation of withdrawal of dissident officer/shareholder and other shareholder disputes.
- Merger of professional associations.
- Registration and licensing of intellectual property and negotiation of disputed rights.
- Licensing of local chapters of national professional association.