RIDHI D. MADIA
Ridhi has been an associate at Chittenden, Murday & Novotny since September 2020. Her practice includes commercial litigation and contract disputes.
- Ridhi graduated from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2019. Ridhi served as the Senior Note & Comment Editor for the Journal of Gender, Race & Justice in her third year of law school. Ridhi competed in the Jessup International Moot Court Competition Regionals Round and her Memorial won the Top 5 Memorial Award during this competition. Ridhi was an active member of the Pro Bono Society, graduated with the Boyd Service Honors Award, and received the Equal Justice Foundation Fellowship after her first year.
- During her time in law school, Ridhi participated in the Federal Criminal Defense Clinic, clerked at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa, the Federal Trade Commission, and Davis, Brown, Koehn, Shors & Roberts, P.C.
- Ridhi is currently serving on the Board of Trustees of the South Asian Bar Association Chicago Foundation.
- Admitted to practice in Illinois.
- Admitted to practice in the following courts: U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Ridhi represents clients in a variety of civil and commercial matters, including life insurance rescission and interpleader cases, and ERISA-related claims litigation.